[cc-community] Toronto CC Salon, Tuesday May 16

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon May 22 04:06:52 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 10:19 -0400, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> Hi, everyone. I wanted to let folks know that we're going to be having
> a CC Salon in Toronto, ON next week, roughly synchronous with the Mesh
> Conference (http://www.meshconference.com/ ) that's going on at about
> the same time.

How did the salon go Evan? It would be great to get a report about.
Also, how are you planning to proceed with the event, montly, etc?

Jacob Appelbaum expressed some interest in doing a Toronto CC Salon
IIRC. It would be great to post a big call out for participation in
Toronto to keep the event pumped up.

Jon

> More info here:
>         http://www.creativecommons.ca/blog/archives/2006/05/10/cc-salon-in-toronto-tuesday-may-16th/
>         http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Toronto_Salon
> Looking forward to seeing people there (I'm coming into town from
> Montreal for Mesh, and helping to get the Salon organized).
>
> ~Evan
>
> --
> Evan Prodromou <evan at prodromou.name>
Jon Phillips