[cc-community] planet.creativecommons.org

Evan Prodromou evan at prodromou.name
Sat May 13 13:19:07 EDT 2006

It would be great to have a "planet" aggregating creativecommons-related
blog posts from around the Internet. I'm thinking in particular of the
creativecommons.org and creativecommons.ca blogs, but I think some of
the other iCommons sites have blogs, and it would be cool to aggregate
them.

The "planet" software seems pretty easy to assemble, see:

        http://www.planetplanet.org/

It would also be cool to see the personal blogs of CC people; I already
read Mike Linksvayer's and Lawrence Lessig's, but it'd be great to have
them all in one big page. I haven't looked too closely at the planet
software, but I bet there's a way to highlight "personal" rather than
"official" pages.

~Evan

Evan Prodromou <evan at prodromou.name>
http://evan.prodromou.name/