[cc-community] Stuff in french

Mike Linksvayer ml at creativecommons.org
Thu Jan 27 23:26:58 EST 2005

Robin Millette wrote:
> I'm confused as to the lost content. What are the "Canadian EN and FR
> translation for the commons deeds" that Marcus is referring to?

He may have translated some strings that are spelled differently in
Canada/Quebec than in the US/France.  If that were the case you'd only
see them if your browser explicitly prefers en_CA.  The Canadian deeds
and all others are available in English and French.

I did lose some Galician translations in progress in a server crash.

--
   Mike Linksvayer
   http://creativecommons.org/about/people#21