[cc-community] Newcomer with a basic general question

roland benedetti luro at ze-ro.net
Thu Jan 27 04:03:53 EST 2005

Hello all,

I'm a newcomer and this is my first post on this list. As ever, for a
firt post, i don't exactly know if my question will feet with the usual
discussions happening here, anyway tell me if not.

I'm interesting with details about the policy, the ideas that are
behing CC but i have first a very basic question about the name : I'm
french, and not very fluent in english. I'd like to understand exactly
the meaning of "Creative Commons".

thanks