[cc-community] I got someone to CC license their work.

Zen Lunatic lunaticster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 17:22:13 EST 2005

It's a very strange site listing over 400 "ways to die" for humans.
http://quinnell.us/society/deviance/death/ I emailed the author
telling him that this would be great for wikipedia. He says he
wouldn't mind wikipedia using it. So I email him back saying license
it as such. In a month or so he emails me back saying, "I licensed the
ways to die site under creative commons." (Attribution-NonCommercial
2.0). I just sent him a email thanking him for his license. I feel
good having known I may have played a part in this. Anyway I'm off to
read the way to die site and try to get it on wikipedia.