Re: [cc-community] CC in another formats, not only html. ¿DocBook?

Luis de la Fuente Valentín lfuente at it.uc3m.es
Wed Apr 13 05:05:37 EDT 2005

>What kind of content are you writing? What level of school is this? What
>are you teaching?

The main task consist of ECDL courses
(http://www.ecdl.com/main/index.php), but there are another topics. We
work for teach Latin American communities.

>I don't suppose that the format would make someone choose the license.
>But I guess that having it in DocBook probably can't hurt. As long as it
>doesn't clutter or hide other elements.

I think you are right, nobody will choose the license because of this is
written in an specified format. However, it is a way to easy the process
to include the license, so it is a nice added-value.

What can be done to encourage Creative Commons people to write their
licence into another formats?

Regards,
Luis