[cc-community] getting the best from both worlds?

Pieter Roosens pieter at roosensdesign.com
Thu Apr 7 07:39:09 EDT 2005

Yes Bjorn, this is a huge problem indeed.
I figured out that the same is true for Belgium, UK and probably the
rest of Europe.
USA I don't know yet.
Still looking for a solution maybe through another society ...

I don't think a pseudonym solves this problem, because it's the same
person.

Pieter

Op 7-apr-05 om 13:05 heeft Bjorn Wijers het volgende geschreven: