[cc-br] RSS 'extensions' published by Microsoft

Omar Kaminski kaminski at fgv.br
Wed Nov 23 04:43:40 EST 2005

A discussão está ficando interessante... :)

[]s

"If only sharing were really simple...

It's great to see positive recognition of Creative Commons at a high level
in Microsoft.

The spec released is meant to making sharing (in the technical sense of data
exchange) of calendars and contact lists really simple by building on data
formats used to syndicate blogs. (...)"

-

Comentário de Molly Chavez, 2005-11-22 11:59 PM:

"(...) I, for one, hope that Creative Commons does NOT adopt a policy of
judging which specs released under CC are worthy and which are not. CC
should not get involved in your crusade against Microsoft (I'm surprised you
didn't refer to Microsoft as "M$"). The day that CC ceases to remain neutral
wrt specs released under CC is the day that CC loses all credibility.

BTW, this isn't the first RSS extension that Microsoft has released under
CC, and guess what, the world didn't come to an end with the first one!!

And Microsoft has already released source for this latest exension:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/rss/sse/."

[]s