[cc-br] Welcome to the "cc-br" mailing list

carolina.rossini at corp.terralycos.com carolina.rossini at corp.terralycos.com
Tue May 27 08:56:04 EDT 2003

Dear all,

I'm an attorney in São Paulo, specialized in Intellectual Property (Author
Rights) and I deal with issues regarding to Internet in my day-by-day
work.

I had the pleasure to met Barlow, Lessing and others in the last Internet
law in Rio de Janeiro.

It is really nice to be part of this project, pointing out that ? as
already said to Christiane - we had already start translating the
licensees and we intend to meet or, al least, do a call conference with
Barlow this next weekend.
Best regards,
     Carolina Rossini
 TERRA NETWORKS BRASIL S/A.
             A d v o g a d a
carolina.rossini at corp.terralycos.com
  Av.das Nações Unidas,12.901-12º
  São Paulo - SP  /  CEP: 04578-000
 fone/fax: 11-5509 0444 / 5509 0470
          www.terra.com.br

information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by a professional privilege
or which disclosure is prohibited by law. If this message has been
received in error, please immediately notify us via e-mail or by telephone
(55 11 55090481) and delete it.
Please note that Internet e-mail does not guarantee the confidentiality or
the proper receipt of the messages sent. If the addressee of this message
does not consent to the use of Internet e-mail, please communicate it to
us immediately.

carolina.rossini at corp.terralycos.com
Sent by: cc-br-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
05/27/2003 09:39 AM