[Cc-be] Re: [cc-community] Cancel authors rights organisation membership ?

Mark Van den Borre mark at markvdb.be
Mon Mar 7 09:42:55 EST 2005

Stefan Kolgen wrote:

> I have a bit of a problem with people acting up as an anti-piracy guru
What is wrong about standing up against music piracy?

> and the next moment complaining about the rigid structures and rules of
> Sabam.
I see no contradiction in this at all. Personally, I'm opposed to music
piracy and DRM.

I would also seriously consider applying for SABAM membership IF (!) as
a member, I could still publish my music under Creative Commons licenses.

Mark
--
Mark Van den Borre
Noormannenstraat 113