[Cc-be] Re: [cc-community] Cancel authors rights organisation membership ?

Stefan Kolgen stefan at chipsvzw.be
Mon Mar 7 08:28:39 EST 2005

A short investigation learned me that Mr. Pieter Roosens signed the
"Artists' Petition on Copyright - Second Edition" organised by the
IFPI, representing the recording industry worldwide.
-> http://www.ifpi.org/site-content/library/petition2000.pdf

I have a bit of a problem with people acting up as an anti-piracy guru
and the next moment complaining about the rigid structures and rules of
Sabam.

But then again, it's never too late to see the light.

Stefan K.

--
C.H.I.P.S. vzw

Tabakvest 15 bus 6