[Cc-be] Auvibel tax and SABAM-affiliated artists

BeMol!- Marcel Vander Mierde marcel at bemol.be
Wed Apr 27 15:26:18 EDT 2005

Op Sunday, April 24, 2005, 7:04:35 PM, BeMol! wrote:

> Hello folks,
> in order to prepare myself as thouroughly as possible for this debate
> on tuesday, I would like to know if that what some friends-musicians
> have told me is correct.

Regrettably the subject of the debate has been changed in the last
minute.

VRT-television had to pass another message:
"illegal downloading is hurting artists"
(I would have preferred the word 'commercial' before the word artists,
but money was dictating)

The auvibel-tax will be brought soon as an opinion on our website.

--
greetings,
Marcel Vander Mierde

BeMol! - Belgian Music online!