[cc-au] copyright council

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 21:43:27 EDT 2008

On 11/03/2008, Jamison Young <jam at jamyoung.net> wrote:
> > == Australian Copyright Council "copyright training" sessions ==
>  > <http://www.copyright.org.au/training/training-2008/training2008.htm>
>  > These courses are held in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth,
>  > Melbourne, Sydney.
[...]
>  Not sure why CC.au is asking people on this list to pay? Is CC.au
>  funded through the some source?

I'm not asking anyone to pay, I just mentioned it as something that
may be interesting to people who are interested in CC. Copyright is
hard, and all. There's a lot of guessing.

*looks a bit more*

Hm, I think you are not wrong about them being a front for publishers...
<http://www.copyright.org.au/about/affil.htm>

I actually did think they were part of the govt. Clearly not. Sorry, I
was quite confused it seems.

Disregard, return to previous channels...

cheers,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/