[bittorrent] bittorrent peers behind nat

arvid at cs.umu.se arvid at cs.umu.se
Sat Jun 26 13:28:10 EDT 2010

There's a branch of libtorrent (http://libtorrent.org) which implements uTP and
the bittorrent NAT holepunch extension.

The holepunch extension is quite simple and relies on the two NATed peers to
share one peer (which typically would have to be externally accessible) which
will help them connect to each other by synchronizing connect attempts.

If you want to check it out, this is the branch:

https://libtorrent.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/libtorrent/branches/libtorrent_utp

--
Arvid Norberg

Quoting giovanni.distasi at unina.it: