[bittorrent] Why the remote peers refused the connection?

for_sth for_sth at 163.com
Wed Jun 9 04:50:08 EDT 2010

Hi,everyone

I'am developing bt client on my embedded platform without OS.
The client only implement the basic bittorrent protocol and don't support DHT or any other extended protocol.

When the client try to connect the remote peers, the remote peers often refused the connection.
Even though there is some peers upload data to the client, it could not last some time. So the client had low downloading speed.

Any advice to improve the downloading speed?
Thanks.

2010-06-09

for_sth