[bittorrent] UT peer connections

Harold Feit dwknight at depthstrike.com
Thu Jan 21 09:02:56 EST 2010

Requests and pieces indicate an active connection. uTorrent by default
disconnects peers that are inactive for over 5 minutes. (When a peer
reaches 6 minutes of inactivity, all peers over 5 minutes are dropped
simultaneously)

Actively transferring pieces in one direction or the other will reset
the timer back to 0.