[bittorrent] partial download

Cotonéa Loic l.cotonea at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 17:54:05 EST 2009

I'm not completely sure but I think that mainline BitTorrent development is
aborded. The actual enterprise of Bram Cohen pursues the development of
µtorrent and offers a client named Bittorrent (http://www.bittorrent.com/).
I think that this client is defacto the new client reference.

Bittorrent client supports the partial download.