[bittorrent] large swarms

Martin Defeche martin.defeche at gmail.com
Mon May 11 16:45:35 EDT 2009

It can really be interesting to use WoW torrent files. Swarms have to be
really really big since everybody seeds it !

I found a program<http://files.filefront.com/WoW+Torrent+Extractor/;6401990;/fileinfo.html>to
do that and I found the patch in different languages in this
site <http://www.clubic.com/patch-jeux-video-451-0-world-of-warcraft.html#>

Thanks for this wonderful idea :)

I will test it immediately