[bittorrent] [p2p-hackers] large swarms

Peng Wang pengvvang at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:49:41 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quick reply! I tried several torrents from
www.legaltorrents.com before. Those torrents I tried were small. They are
good for testing the speed etc. But I cannot test the benefit of PEX and
distributed tracker with small swarms. Have you seen any swarm there which
have hundreds of nodes?

Thanks,
Peng