[bittorrent] Running multiple clients

Alan McGovern alan.mcgovern at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 18:59:02 EST 2009

Hey,

Suppose I wanted to run multiple bittorrent clients spread over a number of
PCs to be used as a stress test, what clients are there that can be
launched/executed via a script and told to seed a torrent. I'd also like to
be able to set port, upload limit and download limit via the commandline.
The machines I'll be running on would be primarily windows boxes so ideally
all suggestions would run on windows. There are a few *nix boxes, but access
to those would be fairly limited. My aim would be to run several client
instances on each box, preferably using more than 1 different client (i.e.
utorrent, azureus etc).

Thanks,
Alan.