[bittorrent] Best tool for sniffing BitTorrent messages?

Kirk True kirk at mustardgrain.com
Wed Aug 12 20:51:56 EDT 2009

Hi Harold,

Hmmm... I don't /think/ it's related to encryption as I'm running this
all on a local setup (clients, tracker, etc.). I created the Torrent and
specified no encryption and the various properties don't suggest
anything to that affect. I'll recreate with a plain text file to see if
I can spot the "watermark" when sniffing the data.

I'll look into the encryption stuff just to be sure.

Thanks!
Kirk