[bittorrent] Universal DBus API for torrent backends

Joris Guisson joris.guisson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:54:52 EDT 2008

Seeing that I'm planning to add a KDE4 plasma applet to ktorrent for
the 3.2 release, which will use dbus to communicate with ktorrent,
this could be interesting. A standardized dbus API, would mean that
the applet could use any client supporting the API, and could thus be
useful for other linux clients.

So I'm definetely for it. What kind of functionality do you intend to support ?

Joris,