[bittorrent] Universal DBus API for torrent backends

Alan McGovern alan.mcgovern at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 08:52:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm just wondering what the interest level would be in creating a universal
DBus API for downloading torrents. I'm in the middle of creating a dbus
service for MonoTorrent and i thought it might be better if there was a more
unified API rather than just implementing yet another library-specific API.

So, if anyone is interested in either helping design the API, or just
providing feedback, give me a shout back and I'll take it from there.

Alan.