[bittorrent] Peer and blocks asking behaviour

Harold Feit dwknight at depthstrike.com
Wed Jul 30 18:43:56 EDT 2008

Given the difficulty in causing a collision in SHA1 with a known piece
size, I don't think collisions are THAT big of an issue immediately.

The single-peer filling actually makes it harder for one peer to cause a
multitude of hashfails. If you get a single piece entirely from a single
peer and it fails, you can ban the peer on ONE hashfail without risking
cross-contaminating the sample data.