[bittorrent] Why are blocks smaller than pieces?

Guido Seifert tanuki64 at gmx.de
Sat Sep 8 18:48:07 EDT 2007

Thank you, very interesting papers. Actually I did not even think that this could
be used to increase some clients download rates, I thought more of a certain sort
of companies and p2p unfriedly business models. Nevertheless, I see that though
it is not easy, Azureus actually implemented measurements agains something like this.

Guido