[bittorrent] A few questions regarding extended messages and DHT

ntorrent.20.draza at spamgourmet.com ntorrent.20.draza at spamgourmet.com
Tue Oct 30 14:19:50 EDT 2007

I am doing exactly what you're saying below. Still, I kind of expected to
"match" the ids of the extensions to their name and use the same set of ids
on both sides, even if the ids are dynamically assigned (depending on who
initiates the connection, that client ends up 'dictating' the ids).
I'm just curious, that's all.

What about DHT id?

Thanks,

Drazen