[bittorrent] DHT question: get_peers respond

roee shlomo roee88 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 03:34:06 EDT 2007

Hi all,

When receiving get_peers request, in case I have peers in my local table the
specs says:

> if the queried node has peers for the infohash, they are returned in a key
> "values" as a list with a single string containing "compact" format peer
> information concatenated together.

So in case I have (i.e.) two peers how should I respond?

{"id" : "<queried nodes id>", "values" : ["<compact peer info string for
both peers (string length of 12)>"]}

or:

{"id" : "<queried nodes id>", "values" : ["<compact peer1 info
string>", "<compact
peer2 info string>"]}

It seems like the first is the right one, but then I ask-  why a list?

Thanks,
Roee.

--
http://code.google.com/p/lh-abc