[bittorrent] DHT specifications - info about leechers

Anand B anand_bheemaraju at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 11:11:37 EDT 2007

I went through the DHT specifications given at www.bittorrent.org but found no info as to how a leecher is found out in a trackerless torrent sharing. I could find out how a leecher is found in a tracker based system and how it can limit his download but is there any similar implementation in DHT based trackerless torrent systems.

If there is something i am missing here please tell me.

regards,
Anand B