[bittorrent] Encryption, Azureus Extended Messaging and reserved bits...

Alan McGovern alan.mcgovern at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 14:21:28 EDT 2006

Hi,

I started on updating the wiki at
http://wiki.theory.org/BitTorrentSpecification . I've saved what i;ve done
so far as i have to go out.

The basic idea is that every official and unofficial feature will be listed
there. I'll update each feature individually to list what reserved bit they
use, and also list those in the "Reserved Bits" section.

The ReservedBits section will list each client that supports those bits (as
you suggested). Does that sound ok?

Thanks,
Alan.