[bittorrent] BEncodedDictionary must have ordered keys... whatdefinition of "ordered"?

Alan McGovern alan.mcgovern at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 16:33:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thats exactly what i was trying to find out. The spec definately didn't
clearly spell out what kind of sort was being used. I assumed that a normal
string.compare() would be sufficient. Obviously not, as it takes culture
into account.

I'll update the spec on wiki.theory.org to make sure that point is clearly
made. I've now switched to a string.CompareOrdinal() which does a binary
comparison and everythings ok.

Thanks,
Alan.