[bittorrent] BEncodedDictionary must have ordered keys... what definition of "ordered"?

Alan McGovern alan.mcgovern at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 16:02:24 EDT 2006

I can confirm that my C#.NET based library has the same output as the
VB.NETone. I ran my library against both the
MS.NET framework and Mono framework, and they both give the same (wrong?)
answer.

The mainline client (www.bittorrent.com) accepts the torrent, so it must be
valid. Therefore i assume that the bug is in the .NET framework. So, whats
the best plan of action to decide whether something is or is not in
aphabetical order?

Thanks,
Alan.