[bittorrent] Tracker scrape parameters

Joris Guisson joris.guisson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 14:10:28 EST 2006

OK,

I have come across a scrape problem, it's about the name of the
parameter for the info hash of the torrent you want to scrape for.

it should be named infohash according to :

http://wiki.theory.org/BitTorrentSpecification#Tracker_HTTP.2FHTTPS_Protocol

And in the azureus wiki it says we should name it info_hash :

http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Scrape

So which one is it ? I'm inclined to think info_hash, because that
would be the same as with a regular announce. I know infohash worked
when I tested this with a couple of trackers, but do all trackers
support this ?

Or is this just a typo on wiki.theory.org ?

Joris,