[bittorrent] Not directly on topic, but I believe valuable

Joseph Ashwood ashwood at msn.com
Sat Mar 11 01:38:10 EST 2006

I'm currently looking for two things:
    1)A managed dedicated webhosting location that supports BitTorrent
    2)Java based implementations of BitTorrent peers (closed-source friendly
license)

I know Hurricane Electric can do 1, and Aelitis does 2, but I'd like to have
more options. While this is not strictly on-topic, knowledge of this is very
much of value. Any input is appreciated. I'd be especially interested if
there's a BT peer that I can call using URLConnection, but it's not
necessary.
                    Joe