[bittorrent] Problems connecting with tracker

Harold Feit dwknight at depthstrike.com
Thu Mar 9 21:52:42 EST 2006

In PHP what he is talking about would be equvelant to (with a separate
hex2bin function already defined):

$info_hash=urlencode(hex2bin("84E6B5AA9F68477BE346BA762DE1A6C84CAED4EE"));

which would spit out a urlencoded infohash value of:
%84%E6%B5%AA%9FhG%7B%E3F%BAv-%E1%A6%C8L%AE%D4%EE

Is that of any help?

Harold Feit
Network Administration
Depthstrike Entertainment