[bittorrent] tracker download info

etienne deleflie et at lalila.net
Thu Jun 8 08:26:51 EDT 2006

woops ..... forgot to change the subject line.... here it is again

All,

probably an silly question ... but...

I've just upgraded my tracker to version 4.4.0 (original bittorrent
code)...... I upgraded because I want the name of the torrent to be
displayed in the tracker download info page .... but it is still not
displaying.

I have "--show_names 1" set in the tracker launch args..... but I only
get the info hash, complete, downloading and downloaded columns

... any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?

Etienne