[bittorrent] Friend-machines-assisted approach to boosting one's BT download

Harold Feit dwknight at depthstrike.com
Sat Jun 3 09:48:30 EDT 2006

Your proposal has been rejected by the regulars of #bittorrent on
irc.freenode.net for being too individual downloader centric to the
point that you have been banned from the channel.

Additionally, you have been spamming this proposal in areas that are not
on-topic for discussions about the bittorrent protocol.

Bittorrent is a swarm-centric protocol, not a downloader-centric.