[bittorrent] TCP question

2000 eflyer eflyer2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 21:38:32 EDT 2006

Thank you for your reply.I think it is reasonable.
My another question is ,
after peer B has gotten a piece from peer A ,peer B download other piece
from other peer. Does the TCP connection between A and B  be cut down
immediately or remained ?If the TCP connection remain,how long it remain ?

Best regards,
David

--
David