[bittorrent] about transfer rate...

Joris Guisson joris.guisson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 06:36:10 EST 2006

You can get the download rate, but I don't know how you would get the
upload rate this way.

As for the download rate that's pretty simple :
If you received 20 HAVE s in the last 10 seconds, and the chunks are
512K large, the peer will have downloaded 10 MB in the last 10
seconds, so their average download speed over that period is 1 MB/s

Joris,