[bittorrent] disconnect....?

FYP 2005 hkucsfyp2005 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 01:17:41 EST 2006

I am still developing my BT client for the school project...
i still can't download anything from the peer but can just connect to them
and get thier information...
just now i found that when i use my client connect to a seeder who is using
bitcomet...
the bitcomet can recognize my client ip and shows it in the peer list...
but the status is "disconnect0"... then "disconnect2"...
i've already sent out a keepalive message and a interested msg to the
seeder...
what's wrong with it...?
any idea...?
Thx a lot... >.<

ps. it's ok if i use Bitcomet to connect the the seeder.