[bittorrent] MissingFieldException Unhandled!!

Devraj Raut devraj_raut at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 15:09:19 EST 2006

Hi Guys! I'm Devraj.

I get an Exception which is Unhandled . Its Called MissingFieldException. The Message displayed is :

Field not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2.Key'.

The Following is the Stack Trace of the Project when the error occured:

at BTSharp.Client.TorrentDownloader.Seed()
   at BTSharp.Client.TorrentDownloader.SeedingPoll() in C:\Documents and  Settings\David\Desktop\BTSharp\2.0_source\btSharp\Client\TorrentDownloader.cs:line 817
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Plz find out some solution on this. Also, if there is already some solution, plz tell me. I'm using the .NET Framework 2.0. Is there any problem with the Framework??

Plz  Reply back. I have reached the Final Stage of my Project. Thanx a Lot. Bye. Cya. Take Care.

Everything is fine in the End, If its not Fine, Its Not The End !!!
  By DEVRAJ RAUT !!!