[bittorrent] Sending Request to a Peer for a Piece!!

Joris Guisson joris.guisson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:52:17 EST 2006

You wanted to know what code to write, so you can make an assignment
which is due in march :

"Plz help anyone. I'm in Desperate need. I have to Submit my Project
by Mid - March."

"Hi!! Im sorry but i have read the Specifications. But i want to know
the code to be written in VB.NET or C# for sending the requests and
accepting pieces from the peers. That is the reason i wanted to see
the code you had written. "

This really looks like you want to see my VB code (which doesn't
exist), so you can finish your project with my non-existant code.

Joris,