[bittorrent] Sending Request to a Peer for a Piece!!

Joris Guisson joris.guisson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:07:28 EST 2006

First of all I have not written any bittorrent client in C# or VB.NET.
My client is written in C++ and is open source, so you can just
download the code.

Second,  you have to do your own homework, nobody is gonna do it for
your. If you have questions about the protocol, feel free to ask them,
and people on this mailing list will answer them. But do not ask us to
write your code for you.

It seems to me that you are in way over your head, and most likely
will fail. But at least try to code it yourself, so even if you fail,
you will have learned something.

Joris,