[bittorrent] Sending Request to a Peer for a Piece!!

Joris Guisson joris.guisson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 14:41:35 EST 2006

You should read the spec, the message to request a piece is explained in there :

http://wiki.theory.org/BitTorrentSpecification

Once you get a list of peers from the tracker, you just start
connecting to as many peers as you want. For each peer you setup a TCP
connection, do the handshake and then start requesting pieces.

Joris,