[bittorrent] BitTorrent Digest, Vol 11, Issue 3

David P. Mott dpmott at sep.com
Thu Feb 9 12:24:42 EST 2006

I'm glad to see that the wiki is being maintained (with updates as
recently as last month), and has a number of different peer IDs added to
it.  This was my hope when I first transcribed the docs from
bittorrent.com and enhanced it with examples and markup.

I'm a little disconcerted that someone (whose initials I don't recognize)
is deleting whole sections contributed by Elliott Mitchell.  If anyone
wants to see what he was contributing, you can click on the ChangeLog to
view previous versions of the wiki.

Elliott, if you still read this mailing list, you might go see what's up
with that.

-Dave