[bittorrent] Trying to create Bittorrent client... very lost

Sean oconnes at cs.ucr.edu
Wed Feb 8 23:16:15 EST 2006

Hi all,
I am trying to create a bittorrent client for my project class in school
but I am pretty lost.  Ive read the bittorretn.com/protocol but that
really didnt help out much.  Ive tried looking at some open source code
but the majority of it isnt documented very well.  Does anyone know any
documentation that explains well pretty much everything about
bittorrent.  For example what is entailed in a connection between a two
peers or a connection between a peer and a tracker.
Thanks for your help