[bittorrent] Azureus DHT

Alan McGovern alan.mcgovern at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 16:58:07 EST 2006

According to wikipedia we have these supporting mainline DHT:
BitComet
MainLine
Bits on Wheels
Deluge torrent
KTorrent
LocalHost
MooPolice
Qbittorrent
TorrentSwapper
TorrentFlux
TurboTorrent
uTorrent
XBTTorrent

MonoTorrent will be added to this list whenever i get around to it.

Only azureus supports azureus according to wikipedia.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_BitTorrent_software

Alan.