[bittorrent] Azureus DHT

Adrian Ulrich torrent at blinkenlights.ch
Tue Dec 12 00:59:35 EST 2006

> Is this assumption correct?

Yes.

Running a BT-Client only using Mainline-DHT (= No trackers) won't
get you any Azureus nodes (..unless using ut_pex .. blabla..)

> are any reasons for non-compatible DHT implementations?

Azureus DHT was there before Mainline got DHT support.
I don't know why mainline didn't implement a Azureus-DHT compatible
version.. maybe due to lack of documentation? ;-)

> What are other popular clients use Azureus DHT ?

AFAIK only Azureus

--
            A. Top posters