[bittorrent] Bitfield data... First bits meaning?

Alan McGovern alan.mcgovern at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 10:15:35 EST 2006

Is BitComet the only client that does this? Are you testing this on your
localhost using Bitcomet as a seeder? What happens if you use uTorrent or
Azureus?

If Bitcomet really is a seeder, then it'd be a bit odd if it wasnt sending a
complete bitfield. Is it a setting somewhere to help avoid traffic shaping
as Adrian said?

Alan.