[bittorrent] tracker 'last' parameter

Nikitas Liogkas nikitas at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Aug 31 23:30:36 EDT 2006

Are you sure you are not confusing it with self.last_time in the
Rerequester class? I think that is the last time the tracker wsa
contacted, while 'last' (the one I'm talking about) is initially set to
None, but then it is copied from the tracker's response (self.last =
r.get('last')). I'm not sure what purpose it serves though...

nikitas