[bittorrent] Bug in BitTorrent 4.20.4.

Alan McGovern alan.mcgovern at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 08:58:18 EDT 2006

I had created an "OrderedDictionary" class which preserved the order of the
elements in a .torrent file as i read them out, so i could correctly
calculate the infohash and regenerate the .torrent if i wanted, but now i
can dump that and use the internal "SortedDictionary<TKey, TValue> class in
C#.

Thanks,
Alan